£27,000 - £38,000/annum + car allowance
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Lancashire -- Chorley
Friday, February 14, 2020
Elite Group is on the lookout for skilled and experienced Unified Communications Engineers to join our team.
At Elite, we believe every business should have the ability to work and communicate effectively in a secure, productive and profitable way.
Elite provides the best services from the best suppliers, creating bespoke solutions that meet the exact needs of our customers and allow them to create the most successful business possible.
As an Elite Engineer, you’ll make the complex and difficult world of technology and communications simple to understand to our customers by providing support onsite and remotely with installations, complex query resolution and great customer service.
Supporting a variety of small, medium and large enterprise-scale solutions, you’ll provide 3rd line support to both colleagues and customers including escalation to manufacturers where required.
Depending on your experience and product knowledge, your duties will include:
- Onsite or remote Installation and maintenance of hosted phone systems, products and solutions from the Elite portfolio
- Work closely with T2 engineers to feedback any technical issues that need technical bulletins creating or high-level investigation
- Support the Operations and Delivery Team to ensure we are delivering an excellent level of customer service and meeting SLA’s
- Manage and progress technical escalations from members of the Operations and Delivery team
- Focus on ‘Thinking Customer’ at all times
More experienced candidates will also look at:
- UC&C consultancy support for Sales, Presales and Internal colleagues
- Assisting with improvement to our UC&C offerings keeping in line and up to date with vendor and market offerings.
We’re looking for Engineers that ideally:
- Specialise in the Mitel product portfolio or have a wealth of experience delivering high-end complex UC&C solutions with multiple product sets
- Are accredited or working towards MCS/MCP
- Have SX2000 experience, although not essential
- Have a high-level knowledge of IP networking, including IP Addressing, Routing, DHCP and voice trunking including SIP and using Wireshark
- Have an in-depth understanding of networking and SIP or relevant qualifications
- Have competency with wired and wireless data networks is an expectation to deploy, support and troubleshoot layer 2/layer 3 network switches running VLAN supporting Voice applications
- Have the ability to build rapport with customers, ISP, Telco and hardware/software Vendors (i.e. Mitel)
If you are an experienced U.C Engineer – we’d love you to apply and see whether Elite Group could help you to Engineer your career.
Here at Elite, we always welcome individuality.
We guarantee that your differences will be valued and encouraged because after all, that’s what makes us a better Elite.
From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of talent no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process ensures Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words; they are our guiding principles.