£28,000 - £28,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Cheshire -- Runcorn
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Salary: Up to £28,000 DoE – Immediate start
Hours: Monday to Friday 11am and 8.30pm
Job type: Permanent
emovis is the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global market for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. With over 600 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world's busiest highways.
From our Mersey Office on Manor Park in Runcorn, we look after the Mersey Gateway, an award-winning toll bridge in the Halton Borough.
As Team Manager you will be reporting to an Operations Manager and you will be managing a team of 15+ Customer Service Representatives to provide an effective service for our Road Users.
Responsibilities of the Team Manager:
- Share your experience, knowledge and ideas to support in developing staff within a Team and peer groups.
- Create a Team focused culture that is motivated and inspire them to achieve the objectives required.
- Communicate the required customer service standards to the Team and ensuring that the team works to achieve them.
- Monitor and evaluate the standard of service provided to Road Users in order to drive improvements in productivity and quality whilst continually finding ways to improve.
- Take ownership for customer complaints and strive to seek the best resolution and acts as an ambassador for customer care.
- Deliver team meetings, coaching and 1:1’s for your Team and setting clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are efficient, effective and are adhered too. You will not accept the 'status quo' and will identify new and alternative ways to improve processes and procedures to benefit the business.
Essential requirements of the Team Manager:
- Previous Team Management experience
- People management skills
- Customer service excellence/call centre experience essential
- Analytical, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Product knowledge desirable
- An influencer, able to lead by example
- Willing to work rotational shift hours
Salary for this role is up to £28,000 plus the following benefits:
- Flexible shifts
- Modern office
- Breakout area with vending machines and free hot drinks
- Pool table and PlayStation4
- Free massages!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pensions scheme
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dress down days
- Free fruit
- Length of service awards
- Up to 3 extra length of service holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular health and wellbeing events
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Team Manager, then please apply now!