£22,000 - £40,000 + per annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Friday, May 22, 2020
Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events)
Salary: £22,000 - £40,000 + per Annum (Uncapped OTE)
The role is for a recently expanded Exhibitions Group working in the sports merchandise and landscaping sectors.
We are looking to recruit a passionate, motivated & experienced Exhibition Tele-Sales Executive to help generate sales and increase revenue. This role would combine the development of existing and new sales leads with on-the-job development of wider event and media management skills.
Duties of the Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events):
- Development of sales opportunities from both existing and prospective clients via telephone and face to face
- Building up a rapport with current/lapsed clients and managing accounts where appropriate
- Keeping database up-to-date with contact details and sales development status
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying & researching new growth areas for sales
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Floorplan management
- Working on site during the build-up, open period and breakdown of all the shows
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required
- Arranging and attending meetings with potential clients
- Networking at various receptions and events
Skills required for the Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events):
- Goal focused can-do attitude and a drive to succeed. Events are run to critical, immovable dates and the show must go on...
- Methodical approach to work
- Team player and also respond well to leadership/direction
- Take sense of ownership and responsibility for the event
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Familiarity with online networking and marketing an advantage
- A good communicator on all levels: in person; on the phone; and in writing
- Experience of selling to senior decision makers
- Must be able to work independently and have good time management skills
- Well-developed questioning skills with an analytical approach enabling objection handling and value lead matching
- Fluent English (oral and written), additional European languages very desirable
- B2B exhibition sales experience essential
Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events) Benefits:
- Regular domestic and international travel to busy and interesting shows to network with prospects and clients
- Training in new sales techniques
- Industry and event learning & teaching
- Involvement in decision making
- Uncapped on target earnings
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Sales Executive (Exhibitions & Events) role then please apply now!