Student Recruitment Manager
Location: Germany, preferably Leipzig OR China
Salary: Competitive, depending on qualifications and experience
About the Company:
The Lancaster University Leipzig campus offers a range of Lancaster University (LU) degree programmes, with the university committed to providing the same academic quality and fully rounded student experience as in the UK. In January 2020, the campus opened with a Lancaster University accredited foundation programme delivered by Navitas Germany GmbH – part of Navitas Group - an Australian owned public listed company. Navitas is an industry leader in providing managed campus services, as well as pre-university and university pathway programmes for domestic and international students in Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, Continental Europe and the United Kingdom. Navitas Colleges are modern and dynamic educational institutions committed to providing quality educational programmes and excellent student support in an environment that encourages students to achieve the best possible results in their studies. In Autumn 2020, four Lancaster University accredited Bachelor of Science programmes were included into the portfolio of programmes, and the growth plan holds the introduction of post-graduate programmes.
The Student Recruitment Manager plays a lead role in recruiting students for Lancaster University Leipzig from Europe OR China OR Emerging Markets. This role would suit an individual with proven track record in recruiting students from Europe OR China OR Emerging Markets to Germany.
Student Recruitment Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Lancaster University Leipzig’s recruitment activities and responsibility for the recruitment results in Europe OR China OR Emerging Markets (B2B & B2C).
- Develop and nurture Lancaster University Leipzig’s connections with key stakeholders (i.e. international schools).
- Management and monitoring of the campus’ pipeline alongside the in-market sales staff.
- Developing lead generation campaigns with the in-market teams, conversion and student engagement campaigns.
- Planning, Managing and Conducting recruitment activities within Europe OR China OR Emerging Markets.
- Contribution, as necessary, to problem solving issues raised by agents.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly reports on recruitment issues and trends inclusive of recommendations.
- Support of tasks relating the Campus – as part of a growing team of colleagues.
Student Recruitment Manager Requirements:
- Degree level study
- Proven experience in a student recruitment for Germany
- Good understanding of selling Germany as a study destination and ability to create and articulate value propositions in a clear and compelling way across a wide range of international audiences
- Proven ability as a “team player” who can contribute to the development of an effective team
- Ability to prioritize and comfortable working to competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-past environment
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student recruitment activities
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills; for Europe: strong verbal and written German communication skills; for China: strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin
- Relationship management skills and the ability to communicate routine and complex information clearly at all levels
- Strong IT skills to provide insightful data to support business decision making
- Solution-focused with a “can do” mentality and problem-solving ability
- Existing network with international schools and agents in Europe OR China OR Emerging Markets
- Knowledge of another European language (French, Italian, or Spanish) (Europe/Emerging Markets); Knowledge of Cantonese (China)
- Experience in working with CRM systems
If you think that you are suitable for this Student Recruitment Manager role, please apply now!
Closing Date: 10th February 2021