Returns and Technical Support Administrator
Hours of Work: M-T 08:30 – 17:00 F 08:30-16:00
About the Returns and Technical Support Administrator Role:
The role is to provide day to day administration of the returns process and administrative support to Technical Teams. This includes being the customer facing interface for returns and aftersales support and involve working with the customer and internal teams to reach the right outcome for both the business and the customer.
Returns and Technical Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent at communicating at all levels
- Call Handling and direct contact with the Customer.
- Creation of ACS Requests and entry to ERP system.
- Acquisition of spare parts as required for repair technicians from the main warehouse.
- Unboxing & cleansing of returning products
- Monitoring of open ACS Requests including follow up with customer and internally as appropriate.
- Generating and providing quotations to customers
- Liaising with Sales teams
- Running credits
- Closure of ACS Requests and associated financial postings to ERP system.
- Shipping Returned, replaced or loan products to customers globally
- Transact Stock including the storage and issuing of stock from the Service Warehouse.
- Return products to Main or Service stock.
- Scrappage of products and associated parts as required.
- Clearing returns through customs
- Chasing products on loan with the customer
- Follow internal procedures and work instructions
- Returns departmental operational reports as requested.
- Production of all customer reports with respect to ACS Requests and other transactions
Returns and Technical Support Administrator Requirements:
- Proven Service Industry experience
- Electronic/Electromechanical assembly experience
- Educated to GCSE level C or above in Maths, English and a science subject.
- Computer literate and able to work with Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Relevant Technical based training
- Knowledge of Medical devices industry
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Good communications skills
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding of electro-mechanical assembly
- Attention to detail
- Team player able to work with all levels and departments
If you think that you are suitable for this Returns and Technical Support Administrator role, please apply now!
Blatchford Group is an equal opportunities employer. All employees and job applicants will be treated fairly, consistently and within equality legislation regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.