We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our busy Sales team!
Business Development Manager Duties:
- Work with Bridgeway prospects and customers to identify new opportunities, position solutions and handle objections in pursuit of a sale.
- Use sales tools to track activities, pipeline, opportunities and manage your business.
- Provide accurate forecasts and follow the sales process.
- Arrange customer meetings, product demonstrations and presentations, whether on customer site or via webinars and other means.
- Transfer knowledge and information to customers to aid them in the long-term ownership of their chosen (Bridgeway-supplied) solutions as part of the account management part of this role. Any relevant generic knowledge created or gained as a part of this process should be shared with relevant Bridgeway personnel, other customers and/or vendor(s), as applicable.
- Prioritise opportunities and request appropriate resources in the pursuit of the sale.
- Attend a variety of trade and related shows and events. This may be as either attendee or exhibitor.
- Provide regular feedback on the progress of prospect opportunities to the Head of Business Development and sales team.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- At least 2 years working in a telesales/telemarketing or inside sales role, ideally within security or software sales.
- Confident, outgoing person who can drive the sales cycle over the phone.
- Comfortable in ‘owning’ a sales pipeline to meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Previous experience in using a CRM and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Innovative approach to establishing conversations with target prospects utilising all channels - phone, email, social media etc.
- Strong questioning and listening skills in order to identify relevant challenges within target prospects.
- Experience selling into the mid-market as well as the enterprise, with an understanding of the channel, however, the role is 100% direct sales.
- Highly organised and process driven.
About the Company:
Bridgeway was established in 2011. We have proven experience in delivering security solutions around mobility, cloud and security intelligence.
The company is based in the UK with offices in Cambridge and Falkirk. Our customers are from across all of the UK.
We are trusted by some of the country’s most prestigious and well-managed organisations. Through a consultative approach and taking time to understand the strategy, Bridgeway works in partnership with these organisations to guide them to complete information assurance.
Although rare, it may be expected that the employee makes themselves available for work at the weekends or holidays. This is only in exceptional circumstances (such as a serious security incident) when appropriate days in lieu will be provided.
The employee may be expected to make business trips to vendor offices in the UK or abroad for vendor product training if so required.
The employee is expected to wear appropriate dress when attending customer and vendor meetings. At other times when no customers and partners are present, the dress code can be more informal. However, this should still be considered as "smart casual”.
Salary: Basic and OTE, based on experience and agreed to targets
Locale: Remote Working
Office hours are standard 9:00 to 5:30, Monday to Friday.
If you think that you are suitable for this Business Development Manager role, please apply now!