Our client has an exciting opportunity to work with them as an Events Executive!
Working in our clients Member Communities and Events team your role will be to assist in the organisation and delivery of both online and in-person events. You’ll work with their Events Manager to coordinate all the logistics from liaising with suppliers and venues to ensuring everything goes smoothly on the day and collating valuable feedback.
- 6 month FTC, full time (34.5 hours a week Mon-Fri, plus occasional weekend and evening work)
- Competitive salary
Events Executive Responsibilities:
- To provide administration and logistical support to the Events team
- To liaise with suppliers and venues about the collation of the required resources/support
- To fulfill ticketing/registrations and pre/post event information
- To deliver on onsite event production at Member Events, including attendance and participation at 90% of offsite events / online events.
- Attendance at events in evenings and weekends will be required at times. Travel to offsite events and time away from home for several days at a time may also be required.
- Management of delivery team and volunteers, contractors, venue and ensuring members have a positive experience
- Bar work at some events
- Conducting office-based research tasks in support of the Events team
- Collation of all event feedback and preparation of reports
Events Executive Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel skills especially important)
- Good understanding of online events and event platforms
- Experience of accurately inputting to databases, maintaining manual/electronic records and the analysis and manipulation of this data.
- Full, clean UK driving license and comfortable driving both short base and long wheelbase vans
- Ability to setup events equipment onsite – some manual handling required (training will be provided)
- Experience of event management systems and studio set-ups for events is desirable
Events Executive Benefits:
- Twenty four days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays (per annum)
- Life insurance (4 x pensionable salary)
- Boundless membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development opportunities
- Bike2work and Home Tech schemes
- Meet & Eat - there is such a thing as a free lunch! We offer one once a month*
- Plenty of socials (beach cleans, charity fundraising and more)*
*COVID-19 has put a hold on these for now but they will return when it is safe for them to do so.
If you think you are suitable for this Events Executive role, please apply now!
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.