£50,000-£60,000 per annum, depending on experience
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Hertfordshire -- Hertford
Thursday, January 09, 2020
Location: Hertford, SG13 7NW
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum, depending on experience
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
About the Company:
Our client is seeking an experienced Web Developer to work closely with all of our brands under the umbrella group. You will be a motivated individual who is skilled and passionate in both design and programming with significant demonstrable experience via a portfolio of your work to date.
They pride themselves on being a laid back, inclusive and fun place to work, they work hard and take pride in what they do but they also know how to have a good time which we feel gives the best work life balance in the area.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the creation of the design and all functions and features of all company websites
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the business to see large projects through to fruition, supported by the Head of IT and external developers.
- Optimising speed and functionality of all key processes.
- Work to develop and improve performance of customer journeys of all company websites
- Build and work with existing code
- Java Script and front-end testing using browser tools, and across all commonly used browsers
- Take responsibility for the routine testing and development of all processes and approaches, suggesting new ideas and areas for improvement
Web Developer Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the following programmes:
- Java Script
Web Developer Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Incentive holidays and above average annual leave allowance
- Based in modern Easy to access offices with on-site, free parking in the centre of Hertford
- Regular social events and celebrations
If you think that you are suitable for this Web Developer role, please apply now!