Business Intelligence Developer (TD/CC/BI)
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Friday, January 10, 2020
Business Intelligence Developer
Location: SW18 4LR
About the Company:
Here at Crew Clothing Company we are committed to ensuring our customers look and feel great in our designs. Whether it’s a casual lunch out with friends or a more formal day at the office, we inspire style and confidence in the quality of our clothing and the warm welcome from our teams.
It’s a great time to join the Crew World, we have many exciting opportunities as our company continues grow and flourish and we welcome new talent to help us achieve our goals. Our people are well mannered, enthusiastic and committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers whether they shop on the web, at one of our events or in one of our many stores across the country.
Business Intelligence Developer Responsibilities:
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2 ERP platform. Many modules used, with a key focus on Retail transactions, POS, Finance. (Trade & Logistics; Retail (inc. POS); and Finance)
- SQL Server 2012
- Supporting the day to day running of Crew Clothing Company and existing Business Intelligence systems and Interfaces
- Implementing ADF, PaaS and PowerBI
- As a BI Developer, this role will require a strong understanding and experience of SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL
- Manage third party relationships to ensure SLAs and delivery standards are maintained with commercial agreements
- Manage the BI Platform to provide high quality reporting services,and provide technical support services
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all reporting and Datawarehouse requirements, based on the needs of business users.
- Ensure all IT spend is supported by a clear business case and cost/benefit analysis
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the Senior Management Team and end users to ensure IT supports their teams.
- Ensure all IT policies and procedures - including those for data architecture, security and disaster recovery – support the needs of the business
Business Intelligence Developer Requirements:
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence to include:
- Power BI
- SQL Azure PaaS
- Azure Data Factory
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Analysis Services - Multi-dimensional (SSAS MD)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- Dimensional Modelling Techniques, such as Kimball, Snowflake, etc.
- DAX and MDX
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 R2 (or R3 or D365) tables and views
- Working experience of other data analysis tools
- Knowledge of other reporting tools, such as ZAP and QlikView
- Other ETL tools (Extract Transform Load)
- Performance query tuning
- Training end users to query reports and data and create reports
- Development of User Guides and documentation
If you think that you are suitable for this Business Intelligence Developer role, please apply now!
For further details please download the job description below: